Prospectus-cum-application form for admission of students in Class XI Against vacnat seats.
Welcome to our dream come true - Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Fatehabad, a co-educational residential Vidyalaya situated in Khara Kheri Distt., Fatehabad in the state of Haryana.
Established in 2006 in accordance with NPE-1986, at permanent site of 29 acres campus situated on Delhi Sirsa road, at distance of 19 KM from Fatehabad and 6 K.M. from Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha.
Admission to Vidyalayas is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
- To serve the objectives of excellence coupled with equity and social justice.
- To provide stress free educational environment.
- To help students to discover there are talents and mould them accordingly.
- To replace competition by collaboration, compulsion by choice and comparison by feeling.
- To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
- To organise games and sports, co-curricular activities, out door activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
- To enrich class room teaching through educational technology.
- To produce 100% first division and 70% distinction to prepare students to entire life in a big way.
- To provide all round development in totality to make every student a special individual to play a leading role in society.
- To think globally and act locally.
- To give value based education and to work for nation at integration and communal harmony.
- To inculcate values of adaptability and peaceful adjustment in all aspacts of life, to achieve goals optimistically.
- To provide latest, practical and useful concepts and knowledge.